Easy Soy Sauce Salmon
I found this recipe a few years ago, and thank the powers that be every day that I did. It's so easy, it's stupid. It's so easy, you think to yourself "This can't possibly be very tasty" but you're wrong. It's DAMN delicious. I typically serve it with brown rice and broccoli or broccolini, but have at it! There's no wrong answer when you taste how incredible this salmon is.
Easy Soy Sauce Salmon by the Genius Kitchen
- 12 ounces (about 2 fillets)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, and spices.
- Place salmon in a shallow baking dish, and pour liquid mixture over the filets.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until salmon is flaky.
- That's it. Literally.