10-Min Asian Brussel Sprouts
Do you like Asian-fusion? Do you like brussel sprouts? Do you like restaurant-quality food made at home? Then this is your recipe. They use shaved brussels, but I just use regular, chopped up brussels and it's still incredible. Also, to use all the flavors of this dish to their fullest extent, I make brown rice on the side and add ground turkey into the pan with the brussels to create a full meal out of it. But these brussels stand alone on their own just fine, too.
10-Minute Asian Brussel Sprouts by My Diary of Us
- 3 Cups of Fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- 1/4 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tsp. Chile Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds (Regular is fine too)
- Slice the brussel sprouts thinly and chop off the core end. (slicing them helps to cook faster)
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium heat and add sesame and vegetable oil.
- Add ginger and garlic to the pan and heat until just fragrant.
- Add sliced brussel sprouts and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in soy sauce, honey, and chile oil at this time and stir to combine.
- Cook for another 2 minutes and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.